These industries are by nature highly demanding requiring a broad range of talent to operate in environmentally responsible and profitable manner. In Australia this sector is relatively small but still vibrant as Australia copes with productivity issues around exchange rates, scale, distance from major markets, large scale competition.
At Kingscroft, through our international connections, we see a high demand for talent in this space around the world. As the economy in the USA picks up with shale oil and the general chemical industry and as construction picks up there is an increasing demand for professionals in the Industry – this is also seems to be the case in Asia.
The food industry is consistently being challenged to safely deliver numerous products (processed foods, rice, sugar grains, milk, milk powder, beverages, beer, wine).
Careers in these industries include
- All forms of engineering and Engineering and Technical Management
- Process Engineering, Maintenance, Reliability and Project Engineering and Management
- Industrial/Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry
- Operations Management
- Research and Development (R&D), Packaging
- Surface Coatings/ Nano Technology/ Materials Science, Metallurgy
- Risk, Safety, HSEQ, Regulatory Compliance, QA, QC, Environmental
- Commercial and Management roles e.g. Sales/Marketing, Legal, Business Unit Management
- Supply Chain (S&OP, DRP, Demand Planning, Procurement)
Throughout our 16 years of operation Kingscroft has consistently assisted clients with sourcing talent in this sector in Australia New Zealand.
Additionally we are in contact with 400 recruitment companies around the who seek talent in these sectors.
Organisations and companies that may be of interest include: